Skip to main content

BEST 100 HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, QUOTES, THOUGHTS AND STATUS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

Are you just bored of with those same birthday wishes, quotes, thought and status everywhere? Don't worry, we are going to share with you the best birthday status, wishes, quotes and thoughts. These are the best birthday wishes status for your family for someone special like the individual. We feel that a birthday is probably the best occasion on which everybody exceptionally eager to share their feelings. What are the essential things that you ought to follow when somebody's birthday comes? You return home. You simply attempt to make yourself very Frank to share your feelings. Coincidentally, the birthday is one of the astounding occasions that goes to each companion in a month.


best birthday wishes


BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, QUOTES, THOUGHTS AND STATUS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!

Here’s to a blessed, healthy, fruitful, and eventful year ahead. You deserve every bit of it. Cheers.

On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!

You are made special. I count your blessings and the size of your pursuit, the might of your courage and the beauty of your new life. Happy Birthday.

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!

For the world, it’s just an ordinary day, but for me, oh dear! This is the best day of the year. Wishing you a happy and colourful birthday!

I wish you continuous dreaming, planning and achieving your biggest dreams; may you find fulfilment in your endeavour. Happy Birthday.

May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Birthday!

At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday! Have a special celebration!

As your birthday comes round each year, be thankful of this opportunity to start anew. Happy birthday!!

Instead of gifts this year, I would rather just hang out with everyone I love!

For those who want to know, I will accept gift cards, jewelry, and cash this year.


I seem to remember my birthday suit looking better than this…

My birthday wish is to win the lottery. If that can’t be arranged, I do accept gift cards.

In case you didn’t know, getting older doesn’t mean I have to grow up.

Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes! To everyone else, no apology needed, but I do accept cash.

BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, QUOTES, THOUGHTS AND STATUS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

Happy Birthday to me! Don’t forget to bring cake! And no, there is no such thing as too much cake.

I’m so old my birth date reads like a sell by date!

Please, no birthday candles on the cake this year! The firemen said they refuse to come back again.

Please don’t put birthday candles on my cake this year, I don’t need a house fire!

Age is but a number, and this year I choose twenty-nine!

Age doesn’t matter! Unless you’re cheese…then it’s pretty important.

Treat each birthday not as the end of another year, but as the start of your life in another year. Wonderful birthday!

Today on your birthday, may the day be full of the things that can make you smile. Best birthday to you!

I wish you a lot of sunshine that would light up your heart today. Happiest birthday to you!

I sent you a herd of angels to wish you a very wonderful birthday and guide you all throughout the year. Happy birthday!

I was not there on your special day, but let me wish that you had a great day on your birthday. Belated best birthday!

I hope that you will stay as blessed as you are on your birthday. Happiest birthday!

To the most gorgeous specimen next to me in this earth, happy, best birthday!

May you have the most magical birthday you will ever have. Wonderful birthday!

I was once a skeptic, but now I truly believe in magic because you are in my life. Happy birthday love.

Through all the rough times, I will stay with you. I will never leave your side. Best birthday!

Your physical appearance is not the reason why I loved you, it is just the way you are that made me fall in love you. Wonderful birthday!

I pray that you get all the happiness you are wishing for. Happy birthday!

Having a brother like you is both a blessing and an annoyance. Happy birthday bro!

Wishing you would have a year that is full of blessings and joy. Happy birthday!

I have found so many friends, but you, brother, is a friend by nature. Wonderful birthday!

May you have a million happy returns this year. Best birthday!

You may have held my hand for the shortest span, but you have always held my heart. Wonderful birthday mom.

There is no one that I would want to be as close to me as you are mom. Best birthday!

Because God could not be anywhere at once, He gave us our mothers. Best birthday to mine.

You are my very best friend in the whole world. Wonderful birthday!

Mothers take the place of other people, yet no one could take their place. Best birthday and thank you for being there mom.

I am forever thankful to my mom who gave life to a wonderful child like me. Wonderful birthday!

This is a day that we should celebrate for you are brought into this world. Happy birthday!

Since today is the day that I was born, I wish to be treated like a queen.

To the most wonderful man I have ever met, happy birthday!

I was born brilliant, so when I was born I received a certificate.

Having birthdays are good for our health because we continue to live longer.

I wish that your birthday would bring forth the realization of your dreams. Wonderful birthday!

May this day mark the start of an amazing year for you. Happy birthday!

Since it is your birthday, let us all be merry and drink to our heart’s content. Best birthday

Our birthdays may pass us by, but our wishes would stay with us no matter what. Wonderful birthday!

Just eat more cake; this is the reason why we have our birthdays. Best birthday!

The more birthdays we celebrate, the harder it is for us to breathe, just like having boogers. Best birthday to you!

You are now one year older; how come you are not wiser? Wonderful birthday!

On my birthday, I would not accept gifts, just cash.

On your special day, I wish you the finest things that life can offer you, starting with all the love you deserve! Happy birthday!

I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun. You deserve them a lot. Enjoy! 

I wish you a smile on your eyes, a smile on your face. And never forget, no matter how difficult it is, that you are something very special.

As you blow the candles tonight and make a wish, I will silently pray to God to make it all come true. Happy birthday dear!

I am always thankful to whatever force that brought you into my life. Wishing you a happy birthday, darling.

You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.

Today is birthday of the person who is spreading joy and positivity all around. May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are!

The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

This special day is God’s own way of saying He loves you so much and the He wants you to keep being a good child. Have a blessed birthday my dear friend.

The birthday gives you the feeling of being a celebrity because on your special day you will receive a lot of attention and congratulations from everyone! Happy Birthday dear!

Happy Birthday. May all the best things in the world happen in your life because you are definitely one of the best people too.

The happiness of your life depends on the nature of your thoughts.

Wishing you every good thing I can give you today and always. Happy birthday to my loving husband!

Today is your birthday. Another year that’s gone, the sands of time, the clock is dripping. The important thing is that you do not forget one thing, that I am grateful for your friendship every day.

May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.

The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

I hope you have a very happy birthday. Full of beers and cheers!

I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.

From a distance, I send you all the love for your birthday. I wish you a new year full of beautiful moments, great friends by your side and success in everything you approach.

One of the reasons why I treasure our family is that someone like you is part of it. Happy birthday, dear sister!

Congratulation! You have come across one more amazing year. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

Happy birthday! On your special day and all year-round, enjoy whatever you want most from life.

I hope this day be a wonderful and a happy day for you! Have a fantastic birthday to you and be happy always

On such a beautiful morning, you should not worry about anything. Enjoy your day of honor and I know that someone thinks about you and loves you very much.

Sister, can you remember all those childhood memories of us? Many more wonderful memories are yet to come. You are the greatest sis in the world. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday! At your age, you have so much to experience, and what an experience it will be.

I feel proud when I call you my sister. I want to feel this today and every day.

Dear Boss, no one works as hard as you do. You deserve to have a day off on your special day. Happy Birthday!

finding a friend like you was one of the luckiest things in my life. You make my life awesome. Hoping I can make your birthday and the rest of your life just as amazing. Happy birthday.

Mom, there is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.

Jump for joy! It’s the birthday celebration of our one and only peanut! Have a wonderful birthday, sweetie!

Mom, throughout the life your valuable advice has led me safely. Your words are my guidance and your love is the most precious item to me. Happy birthday.

We are two of a kind. We belong together. May we never separate. Let our love keep us together. All my heart and kisses to this wonderful birthday boy

Wishing a very happy and colorful birthday to the man I love the most in this world. Honey, I hope this day brings you good luck and joy beyond your imagination

Dad, you never did anything wrong in your life so you deserve all the good things in the world. Have a gorgeous celebration on your special day.

Your simple words could bring a big smile to my face. I’m really thankful to GOD for giving me such a loving sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP 50+ HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, STATUS FOR BROTHER | BEST HAPPY BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR BROTHER

No matter how much we fight with brother, love for brother will never work. Sometimes the siblings are engaged in a quarrel with each other and spend the second moments playing with the brother. A brother is an inevitable element of a family with whom we have so many unforgettable and ample amounts of cherishable memory.  Brother additionally often resembles the qualities of a responsible guardian who secure you like a father. So here you can find beautiful happy birthday wishes, status, messages which you can share with them on their birthday. Best Happy Birthday Wishes for Brother Thank you for being a constant in my life. We may have our fair share of fights and disagreements, but we both know that it’s all good. I’m so lucky to have you as a brother! May all your dreams and wishes come true. Happy birthday, brother! Happy Birthday!! I don’t tell you this all the time because you’re such a guy. Any kind of mushiness or cheesiness makes you bolt out of the room. But I want you t

TOP 50 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER WISHES, QUOTES, STATUS | HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER | HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER STATUS FOR WHATSAPP

Sisters are the main individuals we can contend with, hate and totally love simultaneously. They resemble our subsequent mothers, continually annoying us to make the best choice, that is the reason we can't resist the urge to make every day as unique as possible for them. The genuine meaning of a sister is somebody who is near you, you can reveal to her anything and she won't judge, she hurts when you hurt and happy when you happy. She covers for you when you are in a difficult situation some of the time assuming the fault. Yet, above all else, sisters are everlastingly, that is the reason on her birthday, an ideal message ought to be all together, here are a few. I am your biggest fan with greetings on your birthday. You are always my most favorite and 1 rock star ever. Happy birthday my ideal sis! My dear sis, I want to spend whole night with you on your birthday to make it special for you. Let’s celebrate it with cakes, snacks and drinks and naked dance to make it memora